Hello,

I want to apologize about the bad writing, english is not my first language...

about 4 months ago in a middle of a training session I was doing a Deficit Deadlift 5X5 200 Kg (Not a PR, I did this session before).
On the 3rd rep on the 3rd set I felt kind of "twitch" on my lower left back (I think it was a minor tear in the eractor spine but i am not a doctor so it just an assumption), after the injury i didnt saw any hematoma or any wound on the spot but there was a local pain for about 3-4 days.

after the injury I was on a vecation for a month with zero training (I know its not the smartest thing to do), and after the vecation I tried to train again but since then all the left side of my eractor spine is very stiff (24\7), I dont have any movment limitiations and I still can lift but the tissue still remain very stiff, so I cant train normal until I'm fully recovery from the injury.

I went to X-ray and everything is o.k and i went to a physiotherapist but still there is no improvment, the pain occur greatly when I have to stand for a while with no motion (like cooking) or during a long sitting (like in a class).
I saw the injury protocol and I want to know if i should do this even though the injury took place 4 months ago, and if not, so what you suggest me to do in this situation in order to recovery.

Thank you very much and sorry about the bad english and the long post.

*I'm young and healthy and I dont have any previous injury's