starting strength gym
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,316 of 1316

Thread: Idlehand's chasing 4/5/6

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    20 minute road ride. Supposed to be 40. I can't math and also hot as shit out. Right into the pool after.

Working on floor in garage. It is not level for shit. Need more shingles to finish. I shoulda self leveled. We'll see how this holds up. I think it's level now but I worry about gaps under the drylock tile. Fortunately I think the worst is closer to the door so nobody deadlifting there.

Ex off to work yesterday am "I'll see you later "
    "Um wha? When?"
    "Oh we are coming back tonight "
    "Oh well ok then "(so goofy for this girl good grief)

Buddy came down to keep me company too. He brought blood oath bourbon and a lamb loin. Like the whole goddamned thing. And a pile of tuna sticks. (Like wrapped long rectangular cubes he cutup and seared )

So we ate all that. And drank.

He also helped me with the floor then we used the water slide and floated in the pool.

Goddamn is summer back? I'm glad I didn't close the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by idlehands View Post
    Buddy came down to keep me company too. He brought blood oath bourbon and a lamb loin. Like the whole goddamned thing. And a pile of tuna sticks. (Like wrapped long rectangular cubes he cutup and seared )

So we ate all that. And drank.
    That's the kinda buddy you need right now. Good on both of you. My wife always asks for a IH update, you're in our prayers, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldster View Post
    That's the kinda buddy you need right now. Good on both of you. My wife always asks for a IH update, you're in our prayers, bud.
    Thansk man. Kiddo wants to visit wife's father in Florida asap. Trying to plan a trip w all the other bills I'm ironing out. Hooray for plane tickets.

(ಠ_ಠ)

Brodie Butland is offline Starting Strength Coach
    Consigliere

I've only lurked in your log from time to time, but I saw your latest and wanted to offer my condolences as well. Don't really know what else to say except I'm very sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie Butland View Post
    I've only lurked in your log from time to time, but I saw your latest and wanted to offer my condolences as well. Don't really know what else to say except I'm very sorry.
    Thanks man. That's about all there is to say really. I appreciate the support.

Working on squats in the new space

Need AC. Was so hot this weekend. Inside and out. Glad I didn't close the pool.
    Will be working to plywood the walls this week/weekend.

starting strength coach development program
    thats a nice set up!