Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Trump is a Snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Given his own and the postings of some others here South of the Ohio River despite their proclaimed state championships, I suspect in Cal's case, Texas.
    Hey, no offense Mark. Illinois would have been an impressive answer. (although the great IMAR is a cali product now at Illinois). And there are great wrestlers produced in every state. The issue is more of depth. Kids who barely qualify for PA states tech fall (get ahead by 15 points to stop the match) high state place winners from about 40 of the 50 states.
    Last edited by DoctorWho; 05-21-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
    Hey, no offense Mark.
    Oh Hell, Doc. None taken. I never had any chops in wrestling. My high school didn't have it as a sport.

I didn't develop related skills until later in college. Like that guy Lamont Cranston.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRed View Post
    You are turning into Shug. That tweet wasn't even a good example of Trump being a "snowflake."
    Not sure you know what a snowflake is, but that's OK. You jumped the shark when you stated you did not care about the law.
    From that I assume you are a bad American or just a Canadian. Either case you have no respect for our institutions so move along young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Culican View Post
    They got Agnew to resign before they started moving to impeach Nixon.

BTW, Agnew went after the press, he called them "an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals."
    Hey, when you're right, you're right. The average "journalist" is among the most useless people on earth, with one of the most overinflated opinions of themselves you'll ever see.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    The multifaceted Russian issue needs to be investigated and resolved. If people need to be convicted, then so be it. If Russia needs to be punished further, then so be it.
    How do you expect to "punish" Russia?

HARD MODE: No methods that would make America worse off as well.

I am more America First, so to speak, when it comes to protecting elections etc... You know, specks and logs.
    This is patent bullshit and why no one can take you seriously. You've been on this board since 2011, and you only started to actively bitch about stuff the moment a Republican got elected, you impotent shill.

This isn't "whataboutism," you cretin. Why weren't you this buttblasted over Fast and Furious (either the Obama scandal or the increasingly shit movies), or the IRS targeting political dissidents?

So what do you think our response to foreign attacks should be? What would you have done post 9/11, USS Cole etc..? I don't think looking the other way works with bullies.
    I don't think spending billions to build these "people" a country is a great way to deal with bullies.

They have, that's why there are more people on average where the "liberal elites" live.
    Except for how Americans are leaving California, mostly for more conservative states that don't artificially inflate the costs of existing so damn much, in greater numbers than they are moving into it.

You don't need a raft to leave the USA.
    Well, you need either a boat or a plane to go to some place that isn't an unspeakable hellhole filled with subhuman imbeciles or Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Culican View Post
    List of U.S. states by population growth rate - Wikipedia

California is way down the list and Illinois is one of the three negative growth states.
    Ha. Kentucky (KENTUCKY) is growing faster than the People's Liberal Paradise of New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Dope.

Kansas.

Think about it.

A resume to really gloat over.

A WKRP haiku.
    No need to thank me for quoting you, I'm hoping this is MY ticket to his ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Not sure you know what a snowflake is, but that's OK. You jumped the shark when you stated you did not care about the law.
    From that I assume you are a bad American or just a Canadian. Either case you have no respect for our institutions so move along young man.
    wat

I'm pretty sure Canadians in general have a greater respect for The Law than Americans.

But do you REALLY not see how a Law is just a shitty appeal to the stick, and thus whether or not the Law is Just has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it is a Law in the first place?

Hey, when you're right, you're right. The average "journalist" is among the most useless people on earth, with one of the most overinflated opinions of themselves you'll ever see.

How do you expect to "punish" Russia?

With more sanctions because they are a second rate country dependent on selling oil and gas, we hurt them bad with the last round.

HARD MODE: No methods that would make America worse off as well.

This is patent bullshit and why no one can take you seriously. You've been on this board since 2011, and you only started to actively bitch about stuff the moment a Republican got elected, you impotent shill.

If you can't see why a person would be more concerned about 45 than 44 then you aren't paying attention. Most people don't talk as much about a 50 degree partly sunny day as they would about a pouring rain storm. Does that mean they are anti-rain shills? I hardly posted in E and P before. I wasn't inspired to post repeatedly about a fine, steady president. I mostly read the new gym thread. I recall starting a thread to critique BHO for his anti-gun talk because I have principles and am not a Stan like some people here. I may have also called out the .75 cent on a dollar thing too. If not here definitely in other places.

This isn't "whataboutism," you cretin. Why weren't you this buttblasted over Fast and Furious (either the Obama scandal or the increasingly shit movies), or the IRS targeting political dissidents?

The IRS thing and Fast and Furious were not conspiring (allegedly) with a foreign country to sway elections and neither reached into the White House. Those were Faux "News" creations to entertain their geriatric fans. I don't blame the president for everything that happens while he is president. I don't blame Bush for abu ghraib for example.I blame him for the invasion but not for every specific act during it. The president is not omniscient

I don't think spending billions to build these "people" a country is a great way to deal with bullies.

Except for how Americans are leaving California, mostly for more conservative states that don't artificially inflate the costs of existing so damn much, in greater numbers than they are moving into it.

Well, you need either a boat or a plane to go to some place that isn't an unspeakable hellhole filled with subhuman imbeciles or Mexico.

You don't have to sneak out because this is a free country

Ha. Kentucky (KENTUCKY) is growing faster than the People's Liberal Paradise of New York.
    Is that like most improved player awards? Guy who sucked is better is not the same as Great

No need to thank me for quoting you, I'm hoping this is MY ticket to his ignore list.

wat

I'm pretty sure Canadians in general have a greater respect for The Law than Americans.

But do you REALLY not see how a Law is just a shitty appeal to the stick, and thus whether or not the Law is Just has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it is a Law in the first place?
    Comments above.

Calvin et al are mostly offended by a culture: NYC real estate mogul culture.

I worked with a NYC real estate guy for a couple year. That guy was very Trump-like: all the attributes you guys complain about here...every single one of them. Being a southerner (we have our own faults/strengths), I learned to appreciate his strengths and roll with the punches.

We are a multi-cultural society and hopefully, every culture gets a chance to run the show. So, I think ya'll will have to embrace our diversity and get over it. Or...maybe you aren't cut out to live in a multi-cultural society like the US?

If Trump were from a culture that's on our politically correct list, I don't think you'd spend your day complaining here.
    Last edited by Kitsuma; 05-22-2017 at 08:52 AM.

I was born in CA and left in 2003. I have no desire to go back. I hadn't been to CA in 10 years but then went to Rip's seminar in Los Angeles last August. While it was nice to visit (Paul Horn's gym is a mile from where I grew up), being in Los Angeles reminded me of why I left CA. When I crossed the Colorado River on the way back after the seminar, I was happy to be "home", even though it was 105F instead of 75F like it was in Los Angeles.

Comments above.
    This sort of shit needs to be a bannable offense. It makes it harder for DirtyRed to quote you and thereby bestow His wisdom upon you, which is the greatest sin of all.

With more sanctions because they are a second rate country dependent on selling oil and gas, we hurt them bad with the last round.
    Well, Hard Mode failed. git gud scrub

I wasn't inspired to post repeatedly about a fine, steady president.
    This is how I know you're a Democrat stooge. Obama was nothing but a negative influence on everything for eight fucking years. So far, Trump has actually been better, even if he acts like a spectacular manchild.

I mean, Trump still has three and a half years to ruin everything, but so far, as actual actions achieved as President, he's appointed a defensible judge to the Supreme Court, bombed Syria (you know who else bombed brown countries as a distraction?), and not much else.

The IRS thing and Fast and Furious were not conspiring (allegedly) with a foreign country to sway elections and neither reached into the White House. Those were Faux "News" creations to entertain their geriatric fans.
    The IRS thing was a targeted effort by the federal government to suppress the free speech of citizens. It was not a "Faux News" creation.

It's this sort of bullshit right here that ruins the credibility of your "impartial, America first" act.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRed

Is that like most improved player awards? Guy who sucked is better is not the same as Great
    No, it's like when Brett Favre came back to play for the Jets and the inbred hayseed who put his helmet on backwards (the helmet he brought himself because he was already required to wear it in public anyway) was a better football player.

Quote Originally Posted by my favorite libertarian policy wonk
    But for connected conservatives in DC, the media isnít the only source of information about this administration. Iíd venture to say that most of them have by now heard at least one or two amazing stories attesting to the emerging conventional wisdom: that the president either canít, or refuses to, follow any kind of policy discussion for more than a few minutes; that the president will not be told no, or corrected about anything, forcing his staff to take their concerns to the media if they want to get his attention; that the infighting within the West Wing is unprecedentedly vicious, and that those sort of failures always stem from the top; and that his own hand-picked staffers ďhave no respect for him, indeed they seem to palpitate with contempt for him.Ē They hear these things from conservatives, including people who were Trump supporters or at least, Trump-neutral. They know these folks. They know, to their sorrow, that these people are telling the truth.
    From here: What a Conservative Sees From Inside Trump's Washington - Bloomberg

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415