Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is a Snowflake

Default Trump is a Snowflake

I heard Van Jones use the term Snowflake in reference to Trump and thought it funny and accurate.

The article at this link really nails home the point.

Donald Trump is the most Special Snowflake of them all

Filled with comments like "Trump, for example, would never let people get away with the ridiculous notion of "safe spaces":

Followed by a Snowflake Tweet

"The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!"

What's your favorite Snowflake moment?

(Does this mean Shug's a Snowflake? Taking a look at some of his post defending Trump.... uh-oh)

Trump strikes me as the kid getting up to give a five-minute presentation to the class as an assignment, and clearly has done nothing on the said assignment until the night before. If that much.

Quote Originally Posted by I_iz_a_fatass View Post
    Trump strikes me as the kid getting up to give a five-minute presentation to the class as an assignment, and clearly has done nothing on the said assignment until the night before. If that much.
    True but I don't think that really touches on his snowflakeness.

The entire Hillary campaign and loss has to be the greatest illustration "Special Snowflake" syndrome of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcharles123 View Post
    The entire Hillary campaign and loss has to be the greatest illustration "Special Snowflake" syndrome of all time.
    Really, did you read the article? Safe space... LOL...
    He is the definition of a snowflake....

Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Really, did you read the article? Safe space... LOL...
    He is the definition of a snowflake....
    Yes. Very strong scholarly analysis. I would be surprised if this wasn't the basis for a $300 or $400 grant for some Seattle middle school Saturday Morning little over-achievers class.

Quote Originally Posted by I_iz_a_fatass View Post
    Well, close. He thinks he is too good to work on an assignment. That's what other people have to do. He could always buy his way out. But then the teacher enters the room and tells students to get their papers together and that it was actually really expected of him to work on something. Thus his emergency plan, 5 minutes before the presentation, is to tell people they have to hand over theirs to him. But they don't. And so the superficial charm turns into bullying. Chances are, this actually works with a kid in the class. But if it doesn't, he breaks down and cries himself into his own reality where none of this ever happened. But if it really did happen, it was a smear campaign and character assassination aimed at him. But it didn't, but it did!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcharles123 View Post
    Everyone I disagree with who gets upset about something is a snowflake.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast