This is my third workout log that I've started on this site.

I started the first in 2010, after getting out of the Marines, and ended about six months later when I took a five month trip to India. I AM a motherf**ker

I started the second after my return from India, and it documented three years of consistent lifting through law school. zen and the art of strength training

Best workouts from the latter time period:

Press – 175x1,1,1,1,1
DL – 430x1,1,1,1,1,1,1
Squat – 275x5,5,5,5,5,
Bench – 215x5,5,5

Since 2014 I've done very little consistent barbell training. I do pullups (grease-the-groove), and can do 15. I also have a 24kg kettlebell in my office that I swing and press throughout the day. But other than that I'm a sedentary 32 year old, 200 pound man. I'd like to change that - I want to be stronger, feel better, and stop muddling through life. To that end, in addition to continuing to grease-the-groove with pullups and kettlebell presses (they break up my day, which has a value all its own) I am going to work out 2 or 3 times per week, using the following routine:

Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
OHP 3x5

If the overhead pressing is too much with GTG kettlebell presses, then I'll reevaluate. But for the first month or two I expect the weight to be so light, relatively, that I won't risk overtraining. Goals by September 1, 2018:

Squat 3x5x235
Bench 3x5x205
Deadlift 1x5x315
OHP 3x5x135