starting strength gym
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Log...

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Tues 12-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers & Plate Lateral Raises / Grippers

Wed 13-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers & Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers

Thu 14-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers, Plate Lateral Raises / Grippers, Hang Cleans / Front Squats / Grippers & Plate Hammer Curls / Grippers

Fri 15-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers & Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers

Sat 16-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers, Hang Snatch / Snatch Grip Behind Necks / Standing Curls / Grippers & Hang Cleans, Front Squats / Grippers & Plate Lateral Raises / Grippers

Sun 17-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers & Standing Curls / Grippers

Mon 18-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers & Plate Lateral Raises / Grippers

I've been pretty busy over the past few weeks (for me anyway - everything is relative of course) and I fell into that trap of "Oh, I'll just update the Log tomorrow" which of course becomes a less enticing prospect with every day that passes...feeling pretty good overall ATM - tired from training but not nearly wiped out, barbell is moving consistently well and a currently completely manageable list of aches and pains. I've had worse training weeks.

Interesting exercise selection, you weren't lying when you said you weren't doing the program or anything close to it!

Surely that last post must be motivation to start logging more frequently ha

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Samuel View Post
    Interesting exercise selection, you weren't lying when you said you weren't doing the program or anything close to it!

Surely that last post must be motivation to start logging more frequently ha
    Ha, yeah!

Generally after a session I like to sit down and write it up, amend spreadsheets etc - it is a nice way to sort of "decompress" for 15 - 20 minutes and digest what has just happened and I can do any stretching etc at that time before cracking on with other things. However over the past couple of weeks I have been finishing the session and pretty much going straight on to the PC to crack on with some of that other stuff - often to do things that have occurred to me whilst I was actually lifting 20 minutes before....

Hacks / Gripers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers, Plate Lat Raises / Grippers, Front Squats / Grippers, Standing Curls / Grippers

As Rob Thomas once memorably noted: "Man it's a hot one...like seven inches from the Midday Sun...". Warmest day here for quite a while (could even hit the mid-90's this arvo) and so I was visibly melting before this had even started...but on the plus side I felt pretty fucking amazing structurally - still got a notable head of fatigue but up in the legs etc but my hips and lower back were particularly content - and so this all went very nicely indeed.

Now to spend the rest of the day staying hydrated and fed, and even possibly awake...

Short but Damned Sexy this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris McCarthy View Post
    As Rob Thomas once memorably noted: "Man it's a hot one...like seven inches from the Midday Sun...". Warmest day here for quite a while (could even hit the mid-90's this arvo) and so I was visibly melting before this had even started.
    It was smoldering weather here too yesterday. Last night came the Thunder and Lightning... Like fucking seriously, it's pissing down right now as I type this!

I am jealous...I enjoy a good Thunderstorm and we could definitely use one here!

It may be cooler on the Thermometer this morning but it feels pretty much the same...

Thu 21-Jul-16

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers & Plate Lat Raises / Grippers

Today

Same

2 more fine efforts, this morning's in particular...had a Family things crop up immediately before today's session that disconcerted me almost entirely but I cracked on as there was little else that I could do.

Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups & Deads / Grippers

Short session just to let off some steam - very, very snappy but really not in the mood for anything else.

starting strength coach development program
    Hacks / Grippers / Push Ups, Deads / Grippers, Power Cleans / Presses / Grippers & Front Squats / Standing Curls / Grippers

After doing less yesterday this was pretty damned good. Back is sore after, mind - got a little carried away on one rep - but I think it'll be OK shortly.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast