starting strength gym
Page 207 of 230 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2293

Thread: Viking Workouts

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    What can I say, I like shiny new things :-)

I definitely think getting back to your own bed and gym will go along way. I was pretty sore after getting back from AZ and that was only for a week, but lots of flying and driving.

Here you go. It's from Wahlanders in Sweden. They make the Eleiko belts, too. I really like the clasp mechanism. Nicer than the prongs my old one had.

It's stiff though. Very hard.

Good sleep last night, felt fresh going in.

28-05-2015: 11.38-12.25
    Comp BP: 100x6. Very nice and solid. Barspeed slowed on the last rep, so a good "9" for once. Puts e1RM at 122kg. So 4kgs shy of 1.5BW Comp/paused BP which is a long term goal.
    Pause-LBBS: 135x4. Warmups were heavy and left SI slightly annoyed. But workset was awesome.

Good day.
    Last edited by DV; 05-28-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DV View Post
    Here you go. It's from Wahlanders in Sweden. They make the Eleiko belts, too. I really like the clasp mechanism. Nicer than the prongs my old one had.

You've got some solid lifting! 👍💪

I also have a Wahlanders belt. They're super stiff at first, but I really love mine! I've had it for almost exactly one year now, and I just love it more the more I use it. Now when it's broken in it's also softer.

I hope you'll like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bergstedt View Post
    You've got some solid lifting! 👍💪

I also have a Wahlanders belt. They're super stiff at first, but I really love mine! I've had it for almost exactly one year now, and I just love it more the more I use it. Now when it's broken in it's also softer.

I hope you'll like it!
    Thanks! It just needs breaking in. I got it because I needed a more solid/stiffer one than the no-name one I am currently using. So I am already happy with it. Just need to suffer through a few weeks. I think I might need to keep using the other one for my pulls, at least until it becomes more pliable.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks! It just needs breaking in. I got it because I needed a more solid/stiffer one than the no-name one I am currently using. So I am already happy with it. Just need to suffer through a few weeks. I think I might need to keep using the other one for my pulls, at least until it becomes more pliable.

Thanks for stopping by!
    Then I'm sure you're going to be very happy with it! When squatting it's like steel around the waist. It will eventually also be better for pulling. 😊

All of the Baltics. It's not a bad place to go to a Globo, if you have to. Felt a bit off today. Lack of sleep, stress etc. getting to me. Tomorrow morning I go home to my own bed, equipment etc. Looking forward to it.
    Do you ever miss the creepin'? I can say I do not miss a home gym lol

Belt is awesome btw.

Very, very cool. I want one. I also wouldn't mind an awesome European name to throw on the back -- seems more legit that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bergstedt View Post
    Then I'm sure you're going to be very happy with it! When squatting it's like steel around the waist. It will eventually also be better for pulling. 😊
    Yeah. I could really tell today how flimsy my old one feels in comparison. Looking forward to getting used to the Wahlanders. Supposedly one of the best you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Rogers View Post
    Do you ever miss the creepin'? I can say I do not miss a home gym lol

Belt is awesome btw.
    I live in the Baltics. I just have to look out the window for pretty girls. And thanks - I'm pretty happy with it, too! Will report back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    Very, very cool. I want one. I also wouldn't mind an awesome European name to throw on the back -- seems more legit that way!
    Thanks! I figure this way there is less of a chance of someone swiping it when I forget it at some commercial gym.

Not too long sleep last night but still felt good and fairly fresh today.

29-05-2015: 12.01-12.45
    TnGBP: 115x3. Was supposed to be 4 reps at 9 RPE. This was 3 at 9+. Just too ambitious, a month ago I did 110x4, which I definitely had today.
    Deadlift: 185x6. This was fine. Reps moved really well.

I have a good feeling about this upcoming cycle. I think I might finally start seeing new PR's over this summer.

starting strength coach development program
    GO PRs!!!