starting strength gym
Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1147

Thread: Becoming Unstoppable

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    andrew is more scared of being fat than he is excited about being as strong as possible. I totally get that. (i have a buddy here on the board that's the same way... Any guesses who? He reads this log occasionally...) i definitely wouldn't call a fella pulling close to 3x bodyweight "weak", though.
    ha ha ha

Default Bullshitting around an apartment gym

Instagram

On vacation in Key Largo.

Leg press, leg curls, leg extensions, machine bench, seated rows, and lots of curls. High reps with maxed weight stack on most stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Instagram

On vacation in Key Largo.

Leg press, leg curls, leg extensions, machine bench, seated rows, and lots of curls. High reps with maxed weight stack on most stuff.
    Careful now, you don't want to frighten peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by MattimusMaximus View Post
    Careful now, you don't want to frighten peoples.
    Surprisingly, no one here lifts. I think everyone just drinks and lounges around in the sun.

Default More apartment gym bullshit

Leg extensions, leg presses, machine bench, and hammer curls.

No video today since there were other people in the gym today. Prototypical Puerto Rican model wannabe with a waist trainer and giant tits and ass running on a treadmill. Teenage bro that weighed maybe 130lbs that literally never got off the lat pulldown / low row the entire time I was there, doing set after set with different bars but never more than 60lbs on the stack.

I imagine I would always be distracted by all the bullshit at a commercial gym. I don't know how some of you people can deal with all that stuff every single training session.

Leg extensions, leg presses, machine bench, and hammer curls.

No video today since there were other people in the gym today. Prototypical Puerto Rican model wannabe with a waist trainer and giant tits and ass running on a treadmill. Teenage bro that weighed maybe 130lbs that literally never got off the lat pulldown / low row the entire time I was there, doing set after set with different bars but never more than 60lbs on the stack.

I imagine I would always be distracted by all the bullshit at a commercial gym. I don't know how some of you people can deal with all that stuff every single training session.
    Exactly why I stopped going and convinced my wife we needed a power rack in the basement lol! It was too frustrating when I would get roiders kicking me out of the squat rack to curl 95 lbs.... what sent me over the edge (one of my last workouts in a commercial gym) was when dude came over to the Olympic lifting area, grabbed the only two 45 lbs rubber Oly plates, grabbed an Olympic bar and put the weights on either end... got down on the ground and proceeded to use the bar and weights as an ab-roller!

Prototypical Puerto Rican model wannabe with a waist trainer and giant tits and ass running on a treadmill.
    Wait, wait... where is this?! What are the exact GPS coordinates? Pics or GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by MattimusMaximus View Post
    Exactly why I stopped going and convinced my wife we needed a power rack in the basement lol! It was too frustrating when I would get roiders kicking me out of the squat rack to curl 95 lbs.... what sent me over the edge (one of my last workouts in a commercial gym) was when dude came over to the Olympic lifting area, grabbed the only two 45 lbs rubber Oly plates, grabbed an Olympic bar and put the weights on either end... got down on the ground and proceeded to use the bar and weights as an ab-roller!
    Go back now with your new found gainzZz and kick his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    +1

Bluetooth headphones are a big help. Also, it's good for some entertainment between sets.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    I had considered taking a short video of the bouncing titties to send to the guys in my little chat group, but the only mirror in the gym wouldn't have worked, so it would have been super obvious and probably would have earned me a face slapping.
    Last edited by Cody; 07-27-2017 at 10:02 AM.