starting strength gym

Thread: re need for recovery in the 4d split routine?

Default re need for recovery in the 4d split routine?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Mark,

I am referring to the example given on page 182 in ppst 2nd edition. I am following this programme now. This programme varies between heavy and DE. Would it be necessary to put in some light days or would normally the programme give enough time for recovery? 4weeks into the programme I am so far ok and satisfied with the programme.

thank you,
    Tom

The prograammee has been constructed in such a way that the programmmeee is adequate for doing the proggrraammee itself while on the programmm.

FYI: "programme" would be the correct spelling for the British. I suspect the original poster's spelling was more a product of philological differences in the English language, and not an ignorant slip of the keyboard stroke.

No shit? How would a Texan be expected to know that? Colour me stoopid. I was actually commenting more on the unnecessary repetition than the spelling, which merely amused me to mock.

going on a pogrom tonight

Jesus, Rip. It must be a terrifying experience for any foreign or foreign-born poster to solicit your help in what is probably their second or third language. (I'm guessing Tom Han might be Chinese?)

Then again, maybe if they don't understand English that well they might just be puzzled by your colorful responses and not take it to heart...

Heh, made me laugh. Adroit mocking.

Well, please excuse my english language. I am norwegian, located in Oslo, up in the cold nothern Europe. However, the cold weather here is a good excuse for visiting the gym.

Thank you,
    Tom

starting strength coach development program
    You are excused. Just read the programmmmeeee, understand how and why it works, then make the pogram work for you the best way you can.