starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New shirts for your collection

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by unruhschuh View Post
    So why no tits? You like guns more than tits?
    The girl in the shirt has tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The girl in the shirt has tits.
    The guns are larger than the tits. This implies that you do indeed like guns more than tits.
    Still don't understand the whole gun thing. I grew up with rifles in the house, shot them a lot when I was a kid (both supervised and unsupervised), etc. but I never developed any sort of emotional attachment to them. About the same as hammers and screwdrivers to me.

No mags in weapons? WTF? That's plain retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtN View Post
    The guns are larger than the tits. This implies that you do indeed like guns more than tits.
    Still don't understand the whole gun thing. I grew up with rifles in the house, shot them a lot when I was a kid (both supervised and unsupervised), etc. but I never developed any sort of emotional attachment to them. About the same as hammers and screwdrivers to me.
    Kurt, you are a real killjoy, man. It's a great shirt, order one.

Maybe it has to do with it being an election year and Rip is a political person and it's a bit of a political statement? Perhaps it's also a knock against the current fitness industry and how it believes barbells are bad for you? Or perhaps you're not a fun guy to be around? Like Nick said, just buy the shirt and enjoy it.

Consider a term used by some who do indeed like tits more than guns: ammosexual.

Ever sense any threat to your ongoing access to those hammers and screwdrivers?

That's a great looking T Shirt.

Mark, is it acceptable if I got some of your quotes printed on T-Shirts I wear to the gym?

starting strength coach development program
    Sure. Just don't use our logos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast