starting strength gym

Thread: Event in Colorado

Default Event in Colorado

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    You should really try to get an event or seminar in Colorado this year. I know a lot of people out here are very active and participate in your program

So you're going to sign up if we have a seminar in the Denver area? PM me your name so I can be sure you do.

IIRC the last time we did a seminar in CO was in a suburb of Denver in July of 2013. I believe we had 18 or 19 attendees, so it was short of a sell-out. I did have fun with Feigenbaum and Campitelli that weekend, as I recall. And we gained one excellent coach - Niki Sims - as a result of that seminar. So Cole, if you can guarantee us another Niki Sims, we're in.

I live in Grand Junction, CO and I know we would try our hardest to make it. It would be our second one but we've learned and gained so much more since then. Colorado needs some SS. I work at a box gym and lots of folks DL, squatting, and of course there trying to clean and snatch. I have been implemting strength training slowly and guiding people to the SS method, but of course not all want to hear it. However, I've found more people are willing to try it. I would expect a seminar around here, esp Denver, would draw some good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    IIRC the last time we did a seminar in CO was in a suburb of Denver in July of 2013. I believe we had 18 or 19 attendees, so it was short of a sell-out. I did have fun with Feigenbaum and Campitelli that weekend, as I recall. And we gained one excellent coach - Niki Sims - as a result of that seminar. So Cole, if you can guarantee us another Niki Sims, we're in.
    Where was the seminar specifically? Just curious about starting strength friendly gyms in Colorado, it doesn't seem like there are any in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cole205 View Post
    You should really try to get an event or seminar in Colorado this year. I know a lot of people out here are very active and participate in your program
    Time to sign up cole205: July 14-16 : Denver, CO | The Aasgaard Company

Let's see it, Cole.

starting strength coach development program
    Commenting to follow. I'm in Durango. -note sure of summer scheduling yet, but am interested.