starting strength gym
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Defending lifters against bad technique.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_888 View Post
    Roger Schlafly: “How Einstein Ruined Physics”
    Roger Schlafly's opinion on how "Einstein ruined physics" has absolutely nothing to do with Einstein's quote about the relationship between understanding things and being able to explain them simply. And no, a heaping, smelly, unsightly bunch of overly-complex, mostly irrelevant semantics will not save you here. Do not try, please. Neither should you try to somehow use the idea of Einstein's "supposedly flawed" influence on the world of physics to discredit his quote, because again, that would be missing the point entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_888 View Post
    You enriched the initial simplistic model:
    I think you've "enriched" us all quite enough.

Your thick-headedness and selfish dismissal of what people are saying to you (which I'm beginning to suspect is merely designed to boost your own ego) has once again allowed you to completely gloss over yet another point, the point JimmyD was trying to explain to you - that you seemingly cannot articulate ideas that make sense in a way that can be applied in a practical manner. As long as you are incapable of doing such, your value to this thread and this forum will continually decrease with each convoluted post you make. Trying to read your posts has been like trying to navigate a maze on acid.

So, get off the drugs, start talking dollars and cents, or get off this thread. You are wasting everyone's time.

And, for the record, it's as if you don't understand that the primary goal of SS IS NOT growth. It is not sales. As soon as you make it about those things, you jeopardize the integrity of the content. Rip and crew already know about this in depth. SS is not a get rich quick scheme, it's not the latest fitness trend, it's not crossfit or a new nautilus machine that will be popular for 10 years and then fade away. SS is an honest look at how to do it right and make a lasting impact.

looks like an aderall (dexedrine) inspired discussion. unfortunately, i'm only on caffeine, so I cannot follow.

Well, I've learned my lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    looks like an aderall (dexedrine) inspired discussion. unfortunately, i'm only on caffeine, so I cannot follow.
    Do you remember the Time Cube guy? This thread is reminiscent of that.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Theban93 View Post
    Okay, that is what gave it away, Mathieu.

[...]

The entire paragraph is good, but that line alone reads like a nod to fellow master trolls, and only those; "notice me". Congratulations. It has been the right mix of hilarious and outrageous.

Barbells are addictive, that's what happens when you don't have Gyms with less than 25$ a session. It's not my fault. Sorry Rip, I annoyed you... Should I end up in E&P, I accept my faith.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789