starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Barbell Prescription NOW ON KINDLE

Default The Barbell Prescription NOW ON KINDLE

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Now hear this:

For our foreign denizens who may not have noticed, and for those who think paper is just so twentieth century, it should be pointed out that The Barbell Prescription: Strength Training for Life After Forty is now out in Kindle version, just a few Intertubes away.

I've had a chance to look at this, and I feel free to say (because I had nothing to do with this end of things) that this is one of the most beautiful Kindle books I've ever seen: layout, illustrations, navigability, integration, everything. Kudos to stef and Aasgaard for an amazing product. I'm really happy about this.

So all you Anglophone geezers in New Zealand, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, England, Wales, Singapore, Hong Kong, Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, and Copenhagen (where their English is definitely better than my Danish) are out of excuses.

That is all.

What about Belgium, Sully? Joking aside, this is great news. Getting mine right now. I'll get a paperback version just to show off once I can afford the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Sullivan View Post
    So all you Anglophone geezers in New Zealand, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, England, Wales, Singapore, Hong Kong, Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, and Copenhagen (where their English is definitely better than my Danish) are out of excuses.
    Damn, you mean I had an excuse? I had the paperback shipped out to New Zealand a month or so back. Worth every cent.

Now hear this:

That is all.
    That is plenty!

I Kindled. Thanks to Sully for mentioning the countries in order of importance, it's appreciated.

Got it!

Just a heads up: the Kindle Cloud reader ignores formatting and mucks up tables in various strange ways. There is no way to preview for production in KCR, making troubleshooting and finding workarounds just a little bit more than difficult. (Also, just found out that using links in KCR doesn't work correctly in most browsers and requires a bizarre workaround.)

Please be aware of this if you're trying to access via KCR. Not recommended! It could take a while to sort things out due to the product's deficiencies and Amazon's lack of testing support for just this one access method.

Recommended: Use Kindle PC or Kindle for OS apps if you're viewing on desktop, not KCR. If you use KCR, be aware that it works better in Explorer.

For our foreign denizens who may not have noticed
    I had not noticed (yet).
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast