starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q's About The Denver Seminar From A New "Masters Rank Novice"

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi Culican, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback! I'm signed up for Denver.

Hi David Kirkham, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback! I'm signed up for Denver.

Just FYI, I looked into the online coaching with Matt Reynolds after hearing him on a recent "Art Of Manliness" podcast; even before signing up for the Starting Strength e-newsletter (actually that podcast started me down this path). Unfortunately, based on their recommendations on how to video your lifts, there's no way I can video myself - even with someone helping me - at my gym without interfering with 2-3 other lifting stations. The weight room I use is very small and very busy. I live in rural Colorado so I really only have one practical option for a gym (and my home is too small for a home gym). But I'm glad to see your endorsement in case my circumstances change in the future.

starting strength coach development program
    I'd recommend you figure out how to video your lifts and send them to the SSOC gods. Matt and Scott found significant problems with my form and corrected it. It's not as hard as it sounds to video everything. Pretty much all of us lift under crummy circumstances--in small gyms. We just figure out how to deal with it and get it done. Matt and Scott somehow mine all sorts of information out of really crappy videos. Ask me how I know. The videos are critical to keep you under the bar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12