starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Coaching in DFW!

Default Starting Strength Coaching in DFW!

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Opening June 1st. Everything is in place to come join me in the most extreme sport around-aging!

New website. Looks good on desktop computer still working on it for phones..

www.janecekstrength.com

If your over 40 and you feel like you've lost a step or two (or three) come see me and find it how getting stronger makes you better at everything!

Two down, many more to go. Along with Darin Deaton in Saginaw, Coach Janacek is poised to be very busy very soon. The object is to create a training hub in the south central US. Rumor has it that another is on the way next month. John is at 2900 Hwy 121 Suite 150, Bedford, Texas 76021. Call him at 817-217-4840.

Cool, hopefully next one is in Dallas proper.

This is awesome John! Congrats. I know you will do well. I look forward to visiting next time I fly down on my way to the Falls.

I am glad to see people tackling that massive market in Dallas/Ft Worth and offering legitimate professional coaching. Very cool!

Great news, but I wish you were closer to Plano.

Everybody in the country is moving to Plano (it seems), so there's a huge market.

Best of luck to you, Coach Janecek. I can recall when the players of Trinity High School were well regarded as the strongest on any field, it's good to have you back.

If Coach Deaton's busy schedule is any indication, I have no doubt you will be quite successful here.

Looks sweet, I really like the colour scheme. Good luck mate!

Thanks everyone.

I never thought I'd get in the gym business as I love being a strength coach. I can't, with good conscience, tell people that getting stronger involves whats popular in commercial gyms these days. I always said to myself "if strength training ever became popular I'd do it"..

Well, here ya go. This is a great group of coaches to be associated with and the help thats been offered to me to get me on my feet has been amazing. As one of my football coaches here said "your opening a fluff free gym". I couldn't have said it better.

starting strength coach development program
    I will second the Plano, TX plea. This place has gone nuts with growth. And there are a ton of baby boomers here in Plano. Any SSC that opened up here would be full asap.

I see goofy kids in the globo gym I train at actually doing sets of 5 of squat and deadlift. Ugly form, but way more doing them than decades ago. Barbells are increasing in popularity.