starting strength gym

Thread: Affiliate Program

Default Affiliate Program

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I spread the word as much I can. Letting people know about the Starting Strength Community. The book(s), this website, the articles, podcasts, seminars, coaches, online coaching, etc...

Any thought of starting an Affiliate Program? Might be a decent way to spread the word about Starting Strength, The Aasgard Company (the online Store) and to provide a certain level of benefit to each other in the form of rewards to participating websites for directing traffic to this site.

We have affiliate gyms. Coaching | Starting Strength

You have something different in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We have affiliate gyms. Coaching | Starting Strength

You have something different in mind?
    I meant more along the lines of offering the opportunity to become an Aasgard Online Store Affiliate. Make it a performance based program with guidelines. Give each approved affiliate a url specific to them and then they can attach it to a logo and or text. Amazon does this, Rogue does this. Obviously on a much, much larger scale, but it might be a decent way to spread the word and drum up more business.

As an example. I was recently on the Nerd Fitness website. The guy who operates it loves Starting Strength and mentions you and the book several times. I click on the link provided and it sends me directly to Amazon because Nerd Fitness is a part of the Amazon Affiliate Program. Wouldn't it be better if that link just went right to the Aasgard Company? Give these folks the opportunity to deal with you directly and not Amazon?

Just a thought

An interesting idea.

Affiliate marketing. They get a small commission on every purchase.

The biggest problem is the paperwork. We are a very small company and everybody is already busy.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

starting strength coach development program
    good luck pitching that to stef.
    Reynolds might be interested in that with the online coaching because its bigger ticket items, run on subscription.

amazon has an affiliate program which is useful for the books.
    itunes / google play have an affiliate program for the app but its probably only 2% or 3% of the app sale price, barely worth your time.