starting strength gym
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: "Special population" training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom View Post
    How do you really know that you would like a little "butt stuff" in an orgy, unless you have tried it ?
    The same way you do.

I'm guessing OP is already IP banned, but let's all take a step back and ask one thing about this moral stance.

Who gives a fuck if heathens want to be heathens? How about you just go ahead and let them be, and you'll go to heaven and they'll go to hell? You win, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRozon View Post
    Who says behaviour you disagree with is abhorrent, evil, or wrong in any way?
    Judge not, lest something something?
    Yeah, man. That's like....heavy.

Stop bogarting the J, dude.

This is like saying "how can you know you're not into BDSM if you've never tried it? How can you know you don't like someone spitting on you, physically hurting you, humiliating you, and generally not even considering playing with your genitalia if you've never tried it?"

How do you know you don't like jamming forks into your fingertips if you've never tried it? You mean to tell me you've never actually eaten excrement yet you gag at the thought? But how can you be sure you'd prefer to jump out of the aeroplane with a parachute?

I don't know, I don't get this argument. It generally holds up for specific examples of given activities one enjoys, but not really for specific activities, themselves. That is to say that you can berate someone for never having tasted tomatoes yet claiming to dislike them, but not for never having gone skydiving if, for example, that person is an introvert or afraid of heights, or even just in general really. Even in specific examples, you can find outliers and extremes where the logic no longer holds up (like with eating poo). Doesn't really work with things like sexual orientation or outliers in personal behaviour such as self-mutilation.

Not comparing being gay to self-torture, btw. Pls don't sue.

Is it possible to not hate THEM, but hate what they are doing, and hate its effect on society ?
    What bad effect is what I do having on society? I go to work, pay my bills, pay my taxes (some of which support schools that other people's kids go to), keep my front yard clean, brake for cats or dogs that run out in the street in front of me.

Oh, another man lives in the house with me but we are not married. I can't figure out if that makes it better or worse for "society." I am sure you can help me with that, Crom.

But those guys in Virginia? They scare me. And yeah....I HATE them.
    Who says behaviour you disagree with is abhorrent, evil, or wrong in any way?
    Judge not, lest something something?
    So is it OK to fear and hate evil or not ?

(Rhetorical question, of course. We all make judgements and then assume that we have made a valid, "good" judgement.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Sullivan View Post
    Peoples is peoples.
    This is a Muppets Take Manhattan reference. Well done, sir!

So is it OK to fear and hate evil or not ?
    Sure, Crom. True evil -- like murderous governments and forcible rapists -- must be hated and feared. But are you suggesting that wanting another man to suck on your cock and inject load after load of hot cum into your asshole is evil? On what basis is this judgement made? Are you erect, and therefore evil? I am not afraid of you if you are.

Your freedom to swing your cock ends at my asshole?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluripotent View Post
    Your freedom to swing your cock ends at my asshole?
    I think it must.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast