starting strength gym

Thread: My Latest on PJ Media: Death by Protein Shake?

It's frustrating how fast this misinformation spread. I saw the original article yesterday and this morning my dad texted me and asked, "Did you hear about the mom that died because of protein supplements?"

Once again, the comments are a hoot.

Ol Mr. Perkins has some issues with ya Rip. Obtuse was the first thing that came to mind to describe him.

That article is everywhere, it's been posted in the Avatar FB group about 3 or 4 times now. So many people who don't read articles and just take the headline as gospel in the world... very sad. And even sadder that the media take advantage of it like this.

Do THEY ever lie in a way that 1) promotes individualism 2) strength 3) masculinity 4) independednce 5) a solution that does not make us weaker, dumber, fatter or more dependent on government and globalism? No. Conveniently all their lies (health, gender, sex, environment, etc.) all have the same leftist bundle of solutions.

Its how I know they are colluding against us, either explicitly, but more likely implicitly.