starting strength gym

Thread: adidas power perfect II deadlifting shoes

Default adidas power perfect II deadlifting shoes

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi Jordan,

I have watched your seminar recently and I think it is really great. Your talk motivated me to download my first app (myfitnesspal) for my cell phone to daily track my macros.

Soon I might come up with some questions concerning your talk but right now I have another more urgent topic

In your youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1iKS7_tUs you present a version of the adidas power perfect II without the heel made for deadlifting. I have the conventionel version which works great for squats and olympic lifts but I am very interested in the flat deadlift version.

Unfortunately I could not find any of them on the interent. Do you know of a place here they sell those which also ships to Germany?

Thanks a lot in adnvance!

I had them made by a cobbler. I just took the regular Power Perfect 2.0's into the cobbler and said I wanted a perfectly flat shoe. It's going to be about an 1/8" of a heel otherwise it'll have a reverse rake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    I had them made by a cobbler. I just took the regular Power Perfect 2.0's into the cobbler and said I wanted a perfectly flat shoe. It's going to be about an 1/8" of a heel otherwise it'll have a reverse rake.
    JORDAN your a mad scientist

Ah okay. Now I can stop to look for it on the internet and start to look for a cobbler :-)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lou t View Post
    JORDAN your a mad scientist
    More irritable than mad