starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alcohol and Performance

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    It would be something I would play with, yes.
    Sorry, last question: At 300g carbs and 170+ grams of fat per day, would you suggest would you suggest I increase my carbs as I decrease my fats?

Quote Originally Posted by tfranc View Post
    Sorry, last question: At 300g carbs and 170+ grams of fat per day, would you suggest would you suggest I increase my carbs as I decrease my fats?
    I think setting your carbs and fat at a strict level then adjusting them within an isocaloric setting is a good idea.

I think setting your carbs and fat at a strict level then adjusting them within an isocaloric setting is a good idea.
    Ok... I think I understand you. Right now my stuff is set at carb/protein/fat - 300, 200, 170 (appx) at around 3000 cal. But you're saying I need to pick new numbers at around the same amount of calories, right? Sorry I know I said no more questions.

Ok... I think I understand you. Right now my stuff is set at carb/protein/fat - 300, 200, 170 (appx) at around 3000 cal. But you're saying I need to pick new numbers at around the same amount of calories, right? Sorry I know I said no more questions.

Well I think that you need to dial in your fat intake to be more precise than "~170g". Then I would adjust fat down and carbs up to see what, if any benefit there is.

starting strength coach development program
    Ok thanks so much

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234