starting strength gym
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maximim protein per meal?

Default Maximim protein per meal?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi Jordy,

In this thread you said that eating 75g of protein at once isn't worth it and in your 7 rules article you said that the body will absorb all protein that you eat. Does that mean that the body will absorb it but not synthesize all of it?

I've been reading a lot and many people are recommending about 30-40g per meal. In this thread, the guy said that 3-4 meals with 30-40g of protein per day is the maximum. That's like 160g per day and I'm eating about 200g per day right now, is it too much?

I saw the video with Rip and Katia about the low carb protein shake where he uses 3 scoops of whey isolate. I wanted to try out the shake too but there are too many different kinds of research and recommendations out there that I can't reach a conclusion about whether there's a maximum amount of protein that should be present in a meal. Basically, I don't wanna waste anything.

Care to clarify please?

If you eat more than 51.5g of total protein in a meal it triggers the mNOR PiK4 pathway, which signals cortisol to be released in a biphasic pulsatile fashion to result in an overall translocation of the anabolic receptor on the myonuclei, thereby blunting all muscle protein synthesis responses and increasing muscle protein breakdown rate. Science

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    If you eat more than 51.5g of total protein in a meal it triggers the mNOR PiK4 pathway, which signals cortisol to be released in a biphasic pulsatile fashion to result in an overall translocation of the anabolic receptor on the myonuclei, thereby blunting all muscle protein synthesis responses and increasing muscle protein breakdown rate. Science
    I don't know enough about biology to tell if you're turbo encabulating or not

Right, so instead we need to eat no more than 51.5g of protein, no less than 31.4g of protein so that way instead it triggers the mNAND 121JGW pathway which signals fukitol to be released in a monophasic modulatory fashion to result in an entanglement of the anabolic receptor on the myonuclei.

This is fun.

That's exactly why I keep my protein intake in the 51.1-51.3g range per meal.

Bah, I guess nobody knows about this protein thing then. I'll just stick to at least 30g per meal for now and experiment on my own.

Also you wanna make sure your onomatopoeialation kinase is optimal through proper riboflavin translation of the mRNA Bernie complex.

starting strength coach development program
    "We must take the top 1% of BCAAs and distribute it evenly amongst the rest of the body. This will help pay for our gainducationzzz!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast