starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TBAB compliance and the day's last meal

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    Inulin is a different type of fiber
    Is inulin a pretty useless fiber? I know it's in fiber one bars and Oikos Triple Zero. Feels like a fiber that the food industry might toss in to artificially increase their fiber count.

I used to eat a fiber one bar(free from work) and eat a Triple Zero every day. Could bang out half of my fiber total for the day right there. Eventually I must've became resistant to it because if I have either one of those things now I can shit through a screen in within the next 2-3 hours.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Montgomery View Post
    How much fresh/dried fruit can I eat a day without it being considered "excessive"?
    I don't have an opinion on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson32 View Post
    Is inulin a pretty useless fiber? I know it's in fiber one bars and Oikos Triple Zero. Feels like a fiber that the food industry might toss in to artificially increase their fiber count.

I used to eat a fiber one bar(free from work) and eat a Triple Zero every day. Could bang out half of my fiber total for the day right there. Eventually I must've became resistant to it because if I have either one of those things now I can shit through a screen in within the next 2-3 hours.
    I don't think it should be considered as "good" of a fiber as that which normally comes in unprocessed food. I don't think it's "useless" per se', but I don't think it's my preferred fiber.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12