starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myprotein whey vs MusclePharm Combat protein powder

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by tfranc View Post
    Is there a cap on effectiveness for the the level of bcaa's per serving? Or is that a dumb question?
    Anything about ~4g leucine, 2g iso, 2g valine is a little bit extra. What's overkill? Meh, hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Serack View Post
    Also, the new website design doesn't load the graphic of the muscle fiber up-taking amino's from the blood stream at the top of the article any more.
    Good to know. I will let my web dude know.

Quote Originally Posted by Serack View Post
    Also, I'll second that the "MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Protein Powder" tastes great, although I'll add that the amazon product listing is for 5lb or 2lb not 4.
    Yea, the amazon sellers flip between selling 4lb and 5lb tubs pretty routinely. Right now it's 5lbs for $42, last time I bought was 4lbs for $38. $42 is obviously an even better deal. However I can't see the supposed BCAA content. It just says "protein that contains a complete amino acid profile of all 9 essential amino acids" which could be total bullshit.

Hey Jordan, do you have an opinion on any of the usda certified organic protein supplements out there?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by tfranc View Post
    Hey Jordan, do you have an opinion on any of the usda certified organic protein supplements out there?
    That any organic protein charging you extra for that moniker is not worth the money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12