Thread: Haven't had morning wood in weeks

Brodie Butland is offline Starting Strength Coach
    Consigliere

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lippke View Post
    Props. Here's one:
    Jordan, I went to the post office, and, after weighing/measuring, they said that I didn't need more than one stamp to send my overnight package.

Anyway, I shared the stamp(s) Rx with my wife, and she reports that this is also the suggested method to check for the same issue in an episode of "Sex and the City."
    One of Johnny Carson's guests made a reference to it as well...that's where I first heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivroar View Post
    Mods, please close this thread.
    Lol

What a limp thread.

All jokes aside, if ones testosterone level are within range and nocturnal tumenescence occurs, what would be the next course of action?

Quote Originally Posted by StevenB View Post
    All jokes aside, if ones testosterone level are within range and nocturnal tumenescence occurs, what would be the next course of action?
    You mean what do you do if you're healthy and can sport wood? You go out and use it, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    You mean what do you do if you're healthy and can sport wood? You go out and use it, my friend.
    I hope to dear god he meant if it doesnt happen. Otherwise this thread goes to weird places

Quote Originally Posted by Maties Hofstede View Post
    I hope to dear god he meant if it doesnt happen. Otherwise this thread goes to weird places
    I was just wondering what the next course of action for a medical professional would be to help regain a patients morning wood after test levels were found to be normal and passing the "stamp test". But I guess pursuing the return of morning wood isn't a crucial endeavor after that point.

I was just wondering what the next course of action for a medical professional would be to help regain a patients morning wood after test levels were found to be normal and passing the "stamp test". But I guess pursuing the return of morning wood isn't a crucial endeavor after that point.
    It means that there is unlikely to be a physiological basis for impotence at that point.

Everyone complaining about a decrease in wood frequency needs to remember your days of excessive wood in adolescence.
    Wood in the school lunch line "what the hell its just lunch?", morning wood and you couldn't pee right.. took a while to figure out a work around.
    Dad parks the car at the beach by a group of women playing topless volley ball with the whole family......thanks dad..wood all day at the beach..he got a kick out of that. "Why don't you take your shirt off Bryan?" "Aren't you going in the water?"
    It's nice to be able to live life normally without random wood isn't it?

starting strength coach development program
    You basically asked, " my t levels are fine and my dick gets hard, what should I do. Thought that was funny.

Also if I understand jordan and wikipedia correctly morning wood and NP are rhe same. Passing the stamp test means you HAD morning wood, somewhete in the night. Maybe just not upon waking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast