starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GainzZz Rx Use

Default GainzZz Rx Use

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hey guys, on the bottle for gainzzz rx it says to take pre+post workout, are any of you guys taking it on your off days also and seeing any benefits?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hilliardbobby View Post
    Hey guys, on the bottle for gainzzz rx it says to take pre+post workout, are any of you guys taking it on your off days also and seeing any benefits?

Thanks
    I would recommend taking it twice per day every day.

Not taking GainzZz Rx since you don't ship to Canada last I checked. I am taking BCAAs, creatine, and beta alanine daily though. I put citruline malate in my pre/post workout drink. As far as CM and betaine anhydrous, is there any value in taking these daily as opposed to just pre/post workout?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    I would recommend taking it twice per day every day.
    Jordan, until GainzZz Rx is available in the UK I'm taking some of the ingredients separately, including Citrulline Malate with BCAAs. In this post from 2015 you said you wouldn't take Citrulline Malate on non-training days unless conditioning was being done also. Is this still true?

Quote Originally Posted by brettj View Post
    Not taking GainzZz Rx since you don't ship to Canada last I checked. I am taking BCAAs, creatine, and beta alanine daily though. I put citruline malate in my pre/post workout drink. As far as CM and betaine anhydrous, is there any value in taking these daily as opposed to just pre/post workout?
    Quote Originally Posted by CovBloke View Post
    Jordan, until GainzZz Rx is available in the UK I'm taking some of the ingredients separately, including Citrulline Malate with BCAAs. In this post from 2015 you said you wouldn't take Citrulline Malate on non-training days unless conditioning was being done also. Is this still true?
    GainzZz Rx is now shipping internationally.

As far as the CM and betaine, I do think the evidence now reflects that both should be taken daily.

Jordan, I'm not typically hungry when I wake up, and even then solid food isn't appealing for an hour or two. I've heard it might be beneficial to take BCAA's upon waking to immediately stop the fasting catabolic state so to speak from sleeping, and then eat breakfast later. Whether the catabolic state is true or not, does taking BCAA's first thing in the morning as one of my 2 daily doses make sense for a guy like me?

Quote Originally Posted by Euby View Post
    Jordan, I'm not typically hungry when I wake up, and even then solid food isn't appealing for an hour or two. I've heard it might be beneficial to take BCAA's upon waking to immediately stop the fasting catabolic state so to speak from sleeping, and then eat breakfast later. Whether the catabolic state is true or not, does taking BCAA's first thing in the morning as one of my 2 daily doses make sense for a guy like me?
    Nah. I'd just have a protein shake.

Jordan, I train at 5:00am and don't typically eat for a few hours, would Gainzzz still be right for me? Before my workout I currently take a BCAA mixed with a pre-work out that contains Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Citrulline DL-Malate, Sodium, Potassium and Betaine Anhydrous.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOLCOMB72 View Post
    Jordan, I train at 5:00am and don't typically eat for a few hours, would Gainzzz still be right for me? Before my workout I currently take a BCAA mixed with a pre-work out that contains Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Citrulline DL-Malate, Sodium, Potassium and Betaine Anhydrous.
    You could replace your pre workout drink with GainzZz rx, add caffeine, then take another scoop of GainzZz rx afterwards.

starting strength coach development program
    Is there any added benefit to micronizing GainzZz rx and injecting it into my butt? What gauge needle should I be using? I was thinking of just taking it orally on non-training days, but injecting inter-workout.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast