starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Training Log & Fat Loss Update

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    At 198 lbs in NASA meets: Squat 529 (w/ a pair of knee wraps), Paused Bench - 380, Deadlift 562. These were 5 years ago and I trained for this meet weighting no more than 205 for about 6 months prior to the meet.

All time PRs - Squat 535 (no knee wraps); Bench 405 (touch n go); Deadlift 585. Press 280. Weighed probably 225 when all these PR's were hit.

Congrats on the dramatic lean-out, Andy. Can you go into greater detail regarding your diet these past three months, or is that a proprietary thing between you and Nathan?

starting strength coach development program
    After the meet, I'm gonna get with him and talk about this. Perhaps doing some sort of interview with him on my site. Basically what I have been doing for the past 2 months is something like this:

Meals 1 - 4: 4 oz of tiliapia or 4 oz of lean ground turkey or 1 scoop whey; 2 tbsp PB or 1TBSP EVOO (meal 2 was Double the fat serving)

Meals 5- 7: same on protein but drop the fat servings and add fibrous green veggies if desired.

We would cycle through higher and lower days with a higher day being all 7 meals and a lower day being 3 meals only and some medium days of 5 meals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123