starting strength gym

Thread: New Online Strength & Conditioning Programming

Default New Online Strength & Conditioning Programming

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

Hi Andy,

I just got your email promoting that offer. It looks good.

A couple questions - on your sales page you explain that it begins in January, but the email says it starts next week. I'm guessing it does start next week but on the sales page it describes a program that is designed around the usual requirements of beginning in January - eg, conditioning in the first quarter, strength in the second, physique in the third (for the summer) etc. How are you applying this to a program beginning in August?
    Also, for those of us already running the SS program or texas method (variation) according to the SS protocols, is this new annual program suitable? By which I mean, if the first quarter (3 months) follows the January to March program, of conditioning focus, is it sensible for someone already working on a strength based program to 'drop' back to conditioning focus?
    To what extent do you think the programming could be individualised?

It sounds great. And having looked at your individual coaching offers I know this is a good comparable price, but I'm just trying to understand if it would be suitable for those of us already a little way along in progress (although not a looong way).

Many thanks.

The sales page lays out how the entire calendar year is structured. We will be starting in late August-early September so we'll beginning with a Strength Phase (Phase 4).

As the calendar states, we won't hit the conditioning phase until January.

The programming is not Custom, but it can be customized. I'll give some tips in the programming emails and to the extent that time allows I'll be present in the Facebook group to help answer questions.

Thanks for your input, I'll get into the sales page and make some clarifications.

That makes sense, thanks.

No problem. Hope its a little more clear now. Didn't realize that might be a point of confusion but I can see how it might be. I'll send out another email blast tomorrow and clarify. Thanks again

Andy,

You mention I'm the article that this annual coaching is geared more toward older lifters who don't progress well with programs that are written for people in their 20s...

Could someone like myself who is doing a 4 day TM split benefit from this annual coaching deal? In other words, could I pay you for coaching and you work me up programming based on a 4 day TM split, and base it off of whichever part of the year we're in (higher rep for hypertrophy season, conditioning protocols for the beginning of the year, etc)?

Sorry if this question wasn't worded well.

The programming that is provided with your membership into the club can easily be customized into a 4 day split. In the program I sent out for September there are 6 days worth of training, but two of the days are really optional.

There is a conditioning day and a day for accessory back/bicep work. I also give a two day per week option with each program I send out.

I know that people are going to want to tweak and adjust the programming I am sending out which is why I created the private Facebook group and do Skype messaging once per week to help you make the proper adjustments.

How would this program need to be altered to suit those in other time zones? Such as the other side of the world etc?

You might be out of luck for the Skype sessions.

Other than that though, the Facebook Group and the actual programming wouldn't be affected by the time zone.

starting strength coach development program
    right. I just meant in terms of the physique stuff leading into summer etc, would be winter here. In Australia.