starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: slightly modified texas method for powerlifting

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by King of the Jews View Post
    Dude, if you gain weight you can probably get more out of LP/advanced novice. You're young. Your recovery should be amazing. You should be able to get to 200+ easily and have gains along the way.

There are people on here that ran TM for 2+ years. I did with a few breaks/injuries along the way. I'm not advocating for long term use, but it's very effective if you don't fuck with it.

You haven't run SS for two years. I doubt you ever did the straight program. LP can be brutally useful for building and rebuilding strength.

If you want to fuck around, it's fine. If you want to get strong as a priority, then stop fucking around. It's simple but not always easy.

You're not "strong" yet but you can easily get there.
    Alright. ill look into it. Time to not mess with programs i guess )

and no i never ran SS. like i said, 1.5 years of stupid bodybuilding splits.

So how fast do you recommend gaining weight? Should i just eat my heart out or take it slow? I stay around 180 lbs if i eat 3k cals a day. im eating 3500 - 4000 right now.

starting strength coach development program
    Dude. You need to start over and do Starting Strength exactly as written. Peel 15 pounds off all your lifts and proceed with The Program as written. Eat as much meat (not the same thing as as many hamburger buns or fried chicken breading) as you can at every meal. Stop all exercise/activity that is extraneous to The Starting Strength Program as written. You should see significant gains. Stall, reset and continue. We will see you back here in 3 months to discuss intermediate programming at that time.

Oh yeah; buy and read The Book.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12