starting strength gym
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Modifying PL program for general strength

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingCellist View Post
    Why has no one mentioned NWS? NWS CombiMax Pliers - YouTube This is where every novice should start. Besides smooth parallel jaws are useless for cutting.
    Knipex makes other products as well. Not really fair to ding the Pliers Wrench for something it's not designed to do when there's a Knipex product that beats the NWS anyway: German 7-Inch Combination Pliers Showdown - YouTube

Besides smooth parallel jaws are useless for cutting.
    They're also shit as antennas. Tried. Got like 2 channels.

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    Knipex makes other products as well. Not really fair to ding the Pliers Wrench for something it's not designed to do when there's a Knipex product that beats the NWS anyway: German 7-Inch Combination Pliers Showdown - YouTube
    A pliers wrench is a great as an addition to a linemans pliers, which is the first one to get. Do you really think that "showdown" is anything other than a rigged piece of knipex cult bait? The grips, please.

A pliers wrench is a great as an addition to a linemans pliers, which is the first one to get. Do you really think that "showdown" is anything other than a rigged piece of knipex cult bait? The grips, please.
    It was the first video that came up as a related video to the one you linked. I barely watched it - just looked at the end to make sure Knipex won. I really don't give a shit about pliers or pliers wrenches and I don't know anything about them, I'm just fucking around.

It was the first video that came up as a related video to the one you linked. I barely watched it - just looked at the end to make sure Knipex won. I really don't give a shit about pliers or pliers wrenches and I don't know anything about them, I'm just fucking around.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hanley View Post
    They're also shit as antennas. Tried. Got like 2 channels.
    I'm surprised you got that many, they are set up for PAL. How many do you get with your channellocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaper View Post
    Quote me. Where did i say that?

You can't and will never understand my situation because, apart from lifting weights, you probably haven't done anything with your own hands or legs in your entire life. And i don't want to be a fucking powerlifter, almost every other retard calls himself a powerlifter these days.
    Congratulations on showing us who you really are.

I already have a storage unit filled with Africafe.
    I have a storage container filled with russian brides, each armed with kniplex pliars and hopped up to the gills on africafe. There can be only one.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasterleavings View Post
    I have a storage container filled with russian brides, each armed with kniplex pliars and hopped up to the gills on africafe. There can be only one.
    Somebody's ready for the zombie apocalypse. Was Road Warrior a documentary?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213