starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Was my DL reset not big enough?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    Let's get a kickstarter going to have you guys 1v1 IRL. Illegal choke holds not allowed. Rice throws encouraged.
    With gi. Win by clock choke only.

Edit: No pants.
    Last edited by marcf; 06-22-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    Sorry about that, Vegetableboy. I didn't realize that you have to eat 2x your LEAN BODY MASS in grams of protein to continue making gains. Carry on, Vegetableboy.
    Don't apologise to me, apologise to the board for that atrocious maths. 250g is twice WHOSE body weight? OP is 191lbs.

So you either can't multiply by 2, or you think the OP has 35% body fat...

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    Let's get a kickstarter going to have you guys 1v1 IRL. Illegal choke holds not allowed. Rice throws encouraged.
    If you throw rice at me, I will eat it

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Jews View Post
    I think my admitted shit posting went way over his head, and then the rational arguments blew his mind, and now he is lashing out.

Krazy Kregs, maaaaan, Krazy kregs.

For all the plants he consumes, cannabis seems to be needed most. Chill out, cucumber.
    Yes, David, if you ever made a rational argument it would blow my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Jews View Post
    Uh oh, Kregs is using my first name.

You've got a bit of an anger issue m8. Really spiraled out in EnP, and now you're doing it in other subs.

Hope you find enlightenment or something. 2 much h8. So much anger. Maybe someone spiked your drink with whey.
    Yeah you were super zen in those threads L.O.L.

I didn't think the OP stalled. He had at least 3 more reps in him. He quit the set because he felt his form slip. There is a ton of difference between quitting a set and going to failure. IMO the OP should work on both fixing form AND learning to complete sets. I saw a SLDL in the video which in all reality didn't look dangerous. Peering into my crystal ball shows me that by being a form nazi and by quitting sets before shit gets real that there will be a whole lot of resets and little progress very soon in the OPs future.
    Last edited by OZ-USF-UFGator; 06-24-2017 at 06:46 AM.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by OZ-USF-UFGator View Post
    I didn't think the OP stalled. He had at least 3 more reps in him. He quit the set because he felt his form slip. There is a ton of difference between quitting a set and going to failure. IMO the OP should work on both fixing form AND learning to complete sets. I saw a SLDL in the video which in all reality didn't look dangerous. Peering into my crystal ball shows me that by being a form nazi and by quitting sets before shit gets real that there will be a whole lot of resets and little progress very soon in the OPs future.
    All this esp the bolded part

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234