starting strength gym

Thread: Baker Barbell Club

Default Baker Barbell Club

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Can the programming provided in the Baker Barbell Club be adjusted to a limited set of equipment? I basically just have a barbell, bench, squat rack, EZ-curl bar, chin bar, some light chain and dumbbells with collars.
    Also, are there members getting bigger and stronger using the program on a two day per week schedule?
    Finally for the trifecta, I don't have a Facebook account. Is being a part of the Facebook group necessary to work around the two limitations above?

1. Yes. Most of my members train in a garage gym type set up with limited equipment. I write the programming with the assumption you aren't in a globo gym
    2. It's a THREE day per week program. And yes, members are getting bigger and stronger
    3. You can create an account and just use it for the group. It's not 100% necessary but you miss out on some things. Programming is delivered by email.

Thanks for the quick response.
    I wasn't trying to be incredulous with the second question, I just wasn't clear. I know the program is meant to be three days a week, but in one of your e-mails you said it could be run on two day a week schedule. You would just fall behind that way. Are any of your members running the program two days a week and still making reasonable progress?

There are a few that run it 2 days per week, but most can manage 3. The program is an Upper - Lower Split, not full body workouts, so the recovery is easier and 3 days per week is manageable for most. And also the programming is more flexible this way. You can run it Mon-Weds-Fri, but we have lots of guys that go Sat/Sun/Weds or Mon/Tues/Thurs or basically whatever schedule you need, you can kind of mold the programming around.