starting strength gym

Thread: Advanced Novice to intermediate

Default Advanced Novice to intermediate

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi Andy, thanks again for taking the time to respond to all of these questions. I realize the transition into intermediate is a heavily discussed and debated topic, this unfortunately is another.

I've stuck and progressed so much through my lp on Ss due to its simplicity and ease. I love to keep it simple but am yet again reaching my LP totals due to a failed TM transition, then life interruptions.

I've opted to drop my press and bp to 3x3 in order to continue my LP, basically because adding weight to the bar is much more "fun" than switching things up. As I near the end of this progression, do you recommend starting my 4x5 HML program at my last 3x5 total or even less?

I am not the biggest fan of all this RPE/bridge workouts and other variations due to its complexity, just want to keep it simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjl473 View Post
    Hi Andy, thanks again for taking the time to respond to all of these questions. I realize the transition into intermediate is a heavily discussed and debated topic, this unfortunately is another.

I've stuck and progressed so much through my lp on Ss due to its simplicity and ease. I love to keep it simple but am yet again reaching my LP totals due to a failed TM transition, then life interruptions.

I've opted to drop my press and bp to 3x3 in order to continue my LP, basically because adding weight to the bar is much more "fun" than switching things up. As I near the end of this progression, do you recommend starting my 4x5 HML program at my last 3x5 total or even less?

I am not the biggest fan of all this RPE/bridge workouts and other variations due to its complexity, just want to keep it simple!
    HLM will work just fine bud. How old are you?