starting strength gym
Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast

Thread: Chronic low back pain

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Been View Post
    Ignorance with respect to polymodal specificities is egregious enough, but indifference across stratified transients is unforgivable, especially in the absence of sacral trailing and/or quad dominance. These strategies predominate within the pattern until chronic parapsychology responses and non-communicative junk tissue amelioration is complete.
    Bill, how do you come up with such awesome non-expressive combos?

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    Bill, how do you come up with such awesome non-expressive combos?
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Bill is frustrated with the dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by Evadine View Post
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Bill is frustrated with the dictionary
    You're probably not aware, but Bill Been is actually a PhD. Have you read his Essay: An Examination of the Effects of Cognitive Impairment? If he has any frustration with the dictionary, it is only because his grasp of the English language is so impeccable as to force him to simplify his technical vocabulary to be more easily understood by those of us less gifted than he.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Herbison View Post
    You're probably not aware, but Bill Been is actually a PhD. Have you read his Essay: An Examination of the Effects of Cognitive Impairment? If he has any frustration with the dictionary, it is only because his grasp of the English language is so impeccable as to force him to simplify his technical vocabulary to be more easily understood by those of us less gifted than he.
    That article is a masterpiece, no doubt about it.

Ignorance with respect to polymodal specificities is egregious enough, but indifference across stratified transients is unforgivable, especially in the absence of sacral trailing and/or quad dominance. These strategies predominate within the pattern until chronic parapsychology responses and non-communicative junk tissue amelioration is complete.
    Hi Bill ,sorry about my language,try to be simple next time,

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Herbison View Post
    But does he have cats? I've found that to be the surest sign of a reliable doctor.
    I can honestly say I've never had a patient ask me about cats. Dogs? Yes. Cats? No. But I have both so maybe that means I'm just duplicitous.

And you gotta love a barely incoherent idiot, and I mean that in the most generous way possible, that advertises sending controlled substances, ie narcotics, through the U.S. Postal Service.
    Last edited by vanslix; 05-02-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Walk with me now into the future. A future with an epic confrontation looming in the gauzy distance. It's there, but it's without form and void. As time passes, the confrontation begins to resolve, to solidify. Smears become blurs; blurs become blobs; blobs become shapes; shapes become objects; objects come into sharp focus. There it is. A requirement to provide some evidence that I train, that my training has led to improvement, and that I will faithfully follow through on providing evidence of this improvement in video form which will subsequently be directly compared to that of a challenger. This obviously won't do.

Do I:
    1) Wreck my ankle again leaping over a friend's Aventador;
    2) Seriously injure my back attempting to squat without my safety squat bar woobie;
    3) Have a sudden life change involving a forced relocation due to having been selected for the first manned mission to Mars;
    4) Learn of Scrub's tragic death in a dramatic yacht racing accident involving Richard Gere, a Saudi prince, and Sir Richard Branson (who fled the scene);
    5) Get a short-notice invitation to try out for one of the better local YMCA pickup basketball teams;

There are myriad possibilities for getting out of this ill-defined challenge at the last moment.
    Wagering on which one or which type, will be employed could, in the absence of Herbison getting it back together for cat GIFs, provide minutes of fun.
    It appears Option #1 carried the day.

evadine.proboard.com for help getting your Meds

Quote Originally Posted by Evadine View Post
    evadine.proboard.com for help getting your Meds
    But can I get quality pain killers at Average Prices? I just don't want to get killed with high prices. I really only want to deal with Dr. Keystone, so should I mention Evadine from Los Angeles,CA?

starting strength coach development program
    Yes