Default Facet joint or QL

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Stats:
    Age 19
    Height 5' 7''
    Weight 190 lbs

I've had a problem with my low back that started around a week ago, the workout went fine but when i got home i found pain in my left side of my low back just above the glute. The pain was not terrible and was only triggered by certain actions like bending to the side at the low back, as days passed it didn't bother my workouts and started to fade
    Yesterday i probably fucked up something during my squats (around 240 lbs), i didn't feel it during my workout but it got bad when i got home. Same pain as last week, only triggered by the same movement.
    I initially thought i strained my quadratus lumborum, but after reading the forum i would think it's some king of facet joint injury since there is no blood and the pain is only triggered by certain actions.
    Do you think it's a QL strain or a facet joint injury? Also do i squat as usual tomorrow? I am pretty sure this won't hinder my workout.

Your description of the pain and its location is vague/non specific, but it sounds like a SI (sacroiliac) joint to me. This has been discussed on the forums, try to find it via google search and see if it fits.

Trained today, it didn't bother me.
    Now the pain is less than what it was yesterday, hopefully it will heal, whatever it is.

I have been suffering with a facet injury for two weeks. It was diagnosed, with no certainty, by PT and sports chiro. Standing and walking is painful, and pain radiates through my left hip area. The only relief is sitting. I think I overextended at the top of a DL. I can train with some pain at reduced weights. I'm not too optimistic of PT or chiro helping, but I will give chiro a few more visits. Does this injury heal well on its own? Timeframe? I'm really bummed because I'm signed up for the Feb seminar.