starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More of a rant than a question - Continuing cycles of illness

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunter View Post
    I know there's nothing I can say to help, just keep plugging away and don't worry about how fast or how much you progress, just keep getting back in there and lifting. What I found with me was going to a 1 on 2 off schedule from BBRX. Helped with recovery.
    As one boss used to say,"Sick and tired of being sick and tired".

I'm starting to drift to the mindset of "okay, maybe no more PRs... but if I can not lose ground, I'll count that as a win" these days. The psychological game is harder than the physical one, if only because the physical is a lot more predictable and titrate-able, to steal a line from Coach Sully.

Eh, we'll see what happens. I'm just along for the ride.

Because of a wrist and then elbow pain, I haven't made progress on chins and pull ups for over 6 months. Left shoulder has been hurting for even longer. I was just about recovering from a right lower back tweak when I started to feel a pain in my right groin last week. Haven't been able to do my fucking program in like 3 months

Many people advise intermediates to train with a lot of volume at submaximal weights. That's what I'm starting to do.
    Last edited by kanahan; 04-24-2017 at 01:26 AM.

starting strength coach development program
    I wish I knew why I've gotten insane with my eating. Since about November I've been binging on sugary foods like it's my job - and not even GOOD sugary things like home-made tollhouse cookies. I seem to be able to straighten up for a week then fail at it again terribly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12