starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Herbison View Post
    It's perfectly possible that he is. I've seen it plenty of times. It doesn't mean that he needs to drop weight, but it does mean he needs to put in time and effort to shift the balance towards more muscle and equal or less fat.
    I will attest to this. I'm an inch shorter and 10lbs heavier than the OP. Luckily I carry my pudge on my belly and not my boobs.

Anyway, as a person who sucks at sleeping have you tried melatonin about an hour before bed? Also download a blue light filter for your phone if you're like me and can't force yourself to part with it for the hour or two before bed. Someone on here recommended it and I swear it helped some. Also, have your kid give you a cold (kids are like plague rats I swear) and take some Nyquil... that will help lol.

Sleep is awesome, but if someone your size is stuck with a DL that low, you probably have a form problem.

Read this: http://startingstrength.com/resource...yes-means.html

Yea I think my form must be off, watching a video of myself and knowing I stall (at the bottom) I don't think I use my legs properly. It appeared that I started raising my shoulders before the bar had passed my knees. I was going to make a new form video tonight but I didn't lift, I hit my knee hard against the corner of a door and it's been aching all day, gunna hold off till Sunday.

starting strength coach development program
    I think I don't sit back enough either, my shins are straight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12