starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glucosamine + chondroitin from shark, no gel shell

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by EverythingInModeration View Post
    The response was that they rely on import rules against products from countries that have had mad cow
    So how is this not enough for you?

It also seems that there would be lots of cases of mad cow from people taking supplements if it was a serious possibility.

Well, supplements aren't subject to inspection/testing like food is. There is no verification.

As for the lack of mad cow from people taking supplements, that is certainly a positive piece of evidence. I'm weighing that against the lack of testing. We don't want to find out later that, as the years progressed, one offshore manufacturer (maybe a subcontractor or partner to a local company) decided to scrimp on their own oversight, allowing infected products to enter. Past track record *doesn't* prevent that, especially in the absence of monitoring mechanisms.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoWayno View Post
    Me confuse.
    Good point. It should have read:

...the glucosamine+chondroitin pills I've taken are not encapsulated, so we know that an encapsulating sheat is not necessary -- why bother with the risk of a gelatin sheath, no matter how small?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12