starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't move on.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    No, those are 1x5 numbers (a little bit lowered) of my actual capabilities.

Yeah, go back to advanced novice and run that till you're at least 185, preferably 200lb in bodyweight. Because, by the time you're in PR territory on intermediate programming, it'll be June 2017 and Trump will have deported all the mass media journalists who opposed him (srs notsrs). Running the LP for a little while will give you time to find your way in your nutrition, too, so you won't have to worry about how to get your protein and what fat to carb ratio sits best with you as you'll have that figured out way ahead of time. This is why I like to keep under-eating novices on LP anyway, because their nutrition needs to be on point if they want to get a shot at graduating the novice class.

Who knows, if you get the weight gain train going and running smoothly, you may just PR on all your lifts before you enter intermediate programming. Don't force that, though. Aim for at least 5-10% in range of your PRs before considering switching to HLM, TM, or whichever intermediate programme you'd like. Drink dat GOMAD, boii.

starting strength coach development program
    Haha, thank you very much. I appreciate your help, I know what to do now. I will be posting my progress!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123