First off I'm 62 yrs. old and doing SS for over a year. With a few starts and stops I have been pretty regular with 4 workouts a week. Two weeks ago I was doing presses and pull ups. Pull ups were done on an assist machine with only 3 plates activated since I had not done any for a couple of weeks. Anyway, after a few sets of pull ups I heard a soft "thump" sound and a twinge in my upper right bicep. I was near the end of my session anyway and went home. Putting the shifter up in park of my truck after returning home resulted in a little pain and then quit. Can't say I was in pain but a few times that evening a "twinge" could be felt. The next day I was washing some dishes and while cleaning off the end of a spatula I turned my wrist up and the pain in the area between the upper bicep and shoulder just about doubled me over. That has been the worst of it and hasn't happened again. That evening I flexed my bicep and noticed it had a higher peak than my left which it never has before as it is my weak arm (I'm left handed). So, had an MRI this past Thursday but no results yet. I figure it's either a muscle tear or tendon but I still have full mobility, no pain and if it wasn't for the peak of the bicep I wouldn't give it a thought but have laid off arm workouts until the results are back. Hate to take the long way around the barn but anyone here have an experience like this? All the best, Don.