starting strength gym

Thread: Femoral Acetabular Impingement Surgery

Default Femoral Acetabular Impingement Surgery

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I've done a search and found threads regarding FAI, but has anyone opted to have the arthroscopic surgery performed? I have a cam impingement and they can do the surgery on May 7th. Just looking for any experience one way or the other regarding this to help with the decision. I've been dealing with the referring groin pain since last May, and recently it has started to refer all the way to the inside of the knee as it follows the adductor down to that location. Any thoughts or experiences, one way or the other, will be helpful in making a final decision whether or not to go through with it. Thanks

You should post this question to Rip's Q&A. If he doesn't know, he'll throw the question out to other people who may know. More people read his Q&A than the rest of the board.

Good call spar. Just thought I should try here first, as he seems to get inundated with injury questions all the time. Thanks for the feedback.

For future reference, this sub-forum is "Repetitive InQUIRies" it's where Rip relocates questions that he doesn't want to deal with. The place you were looking for is the "Recovery" subforum.

(but don't feel too bad, a fair number of people misread the title as you did (i did for a good month or two when i first started reading the forum))

HELLO! Wow, I can't believe how long I've been checking this forum for injury related stuff because I totally misread the heading. Thanks for the clue! Can't help but feel a little dopey, but I imagine I'll get over it.