Stop complaining about your pull form. Its better than mine. I didnt figure that 405 for you was a way bigger feat of strength than for me. 3xbw pull would be rad. That would be almost 600 for me!
Join me, joose and mhities for the 405 squat race. I'm 45 off.
Not quite there yet though, 435 is 3xBW but 30lbs is definitely not a mountain. I'm in man. Not expecting to win though, mwhities is rollin'
I unearthed this. This day was the day I fucked my back. Interestingly enough, those shitty reps were not the cause of my chaos and pain. They came from doing seated GM's with 50lbs after that. That day, I also realized I don't want to die so I have been doing some mobilitywod every day since coupled with an utter OCD on deadlift technique.
bands on plate @7 RPE (meaning I'll keep doing the weight that feels @7RPE until it gets more than @7)
bands on bar @7 RPE
bands on plate @7 RPE
bands on bar @7 RPE
1. Free squat every week on DE days except the first week since I forgot
2. "Bands on plate" and "bands on bar" are just different ways of attaching the band to the bar
3. No set %weight and sets on DE days because I like to just do the most weight I can while still being "fast" . I just do more weight when I go back to it a few weeks after.
4. Donnie Thompson Style - Just to get some more volume on the way up and don't truly max out.
5. @10 RPE simply means maxing out and %fatigue means I shave given % off and bang out the given rep range until I get @10RPE again - Got this from reading Mike Tuchscherererer's stuff and is perfect for the auto regulatory nature of ME Day.
6. No back off sets for the first 2 ME weeks because I just got off from a meet
7. I'm not doing a peaking cycle.
8. It's complicated as fuck and I like it. I also KNOW that I won't miss a weight for the next 8 weeks.
pin press 3RM or 5RM + some fatigue drops
Since I haven't done LP for the bench due to an RC tear before, I figured I could get some good gains especially since I'm doing them paused. I also feel that Max Effort Days are necessary so I won't ditch them but will be doing pin presses just because. My set-up definitely looks like TM without a light day. Will run this indefinitely and see how it goes. i also won't be doing singles until the test week since I need to build some muscles bro.
In other awesome news, the record for the deadlift in here (66kgs, junior) was 190kg single ply. So I guess I don't suck at deadlifting anymore? I'm gonna stop being a sodding excuse maker hating on my short arms. Short arms never gave me a huge bench LOL