+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 970

Thread: Romney 1 Obama 0

  1. #241
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    21,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowjoe View Post
    I'm not going to Feed the Troll, except to say I'm one Eoropean who has an enormous respect and fondess for the united states. I wish I lived under your constitution.
    Wait a second, joe. Since when did the Brits start thinking of themselves as Europeans? I thought the old saw, "Wogs start on the other side of the Channel" under Palmerston was still proudly proclaimed? Anyway, the feeling for our British Cousins (as opposed to the play that ame to such a bad and premature end at Ford Theater) and their esteemed history and accomplishments is heartily returned.

    We'll just pretend you lot never burned the White House, or tried to get an excuse to declare for the Confederacy for their cotton, or blew up Black Tom Island to get us to fight Der Kaiser sooner, or sent Kim Philby over to pick our bones clean for the Soviets. But I digress. Love ya'! (heh)

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    estamos in tejas
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    There is a poster of Obama's face transposed on Lenin in a Communist era poster titled "Socialismo O muerte" on Drudge and at the Free Republic if you scroll down a ways on both. Very colorful and a real hoot.

    http://www.drudgereport.com/

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2878475/posts
    There’s a better picture of Obama…
    …painted on the left thigh of a EXTREMELY hot Brazilian girl… who happens to be nude…
    …hot, nude, Brazilian girl…the only three things that go together better than that are: Alex, Geddy and Neil (who, just happen to be Canadian)…

    just sayin'

  3. #243
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    21,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericholas View Post
    There’s a better picture of Obama…
    …painted on the left thigh of a EXTREMELY hot Brazilian girl… who happens to be nude…
    …hot, nude, Brazilian girl…the only three things that go together better than that are: Alex, Geddy and Neil (who, just happen to be Canadian)…

    just sayin'
    Hah. Rush indeed. I have to say I like the new kids Barenaked Ladies better. But Rush is OK. Of course Gordo Lightfoot was da man!

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    When did we go and attack a sovereign nation just for fun. This shit will come
    back to bite you in the ass when you are broke and fucked up.
    So tell me, how exactly to you take the tasty bacon strips we all know and love, and turn them into inedible ham colored disks of pain?

  5. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldster View Post



    Don't forget skanky Pamela Anderson.
    She's only partly Canadian. Two parts were made in America.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere on a Quest
    Posts
    7,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Bono View Post
    She's only partly Canadian. Two parts were made in America.
    Heh!

    The parts that should have been left out, IMO..

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Wait a second, joe. Since when did the Brits start thinking of themselves as Europeans? I thought the old saw, "Wogs start on the other side of the Channel" under Palmerston was still proudly proclaimed? Anyway, the feeling for our British Cousins (as opposed to the play that ame to such a bad and premature end at Ford Theater) and their esteemed history and accomplishments is heartily returned.

    We'll just pretend you lot never burned the White House, or tried to get an excuse to declare for the Confederacy for their cotton, or blew up Black Tom Island to get us to fight Der Kaiser sooner, or sent Kim Philby over to pick our bones clean for the Soviets. But I digress. Love ya'! (heh)
    It's through gritted teeth, Mark.

    "Think of themselves as" or "think their country is occupied by"? Most of the laws I have to obey are created in Brussels, and a pretend parliament in London rubber-stamps them, without the power to revise them.

    But the troll wanted to speak for "Europeans". He doesn't speak for me.

    And I'll call your Kim Philby, and raise you a Jean Kirkpatrick and Barack Obama. :-)

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Washington, MD
    Posts
    2,798

    Default

    This was particularly amusing. Stupid, but amusing...(IMO)

    ...according to the latest theories, the “Mitt Romney” who seems poised to be the Republican nominee is but one of countless Mitt Romneys, each occupying his own cosmos, each supporting a different platform, each being compared to a different beloved children’s toy but all of them equally real, all of them equally valid and all of them running for president at the same time, in their own alternative Romnealities, somewhere in the vast Romniverse.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/op...mney.html?_r=1

  9. #249
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    21,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowjoe View Post
    It's through gritted teeth, Mark.

    "Think of themselves as" or "think their country is occupied by"? Most of the laws I have to obey are created in Brussels, and a pretend parliament in London rubber-stamps them, without the power to revise them.

    But the troll wanted to speak for "Europeans". He doesn't speak for me.

    And I'll call your Kim Philby, and raise you a Jean Kirkpatrick and Barack Obama. :-)
    God that must be awful. I thought you Thatcherites loved Kirkpatrick after she represented for the UK so eloquently in the UN when you reclaimed all that sheep pasture in the Falklands. My personal favorite of that skirmish was when the Queen ordered up a command performance of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" after the fleet returned to the Home Islands.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    21,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg C View Post
    This was particularly amusing. Stupid, but amusing...(IMO)
    We may not fully agree on this but it is funny. It kind of reminds me of Michael Moorecock and his Dorian Hawkmoon multiverse. It amazes me the crap I used to read when I was younger.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts