starting strength gym
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: From the SSCAC: Sullydog Reveals Important Things To You

Default From the SSCAC: Sullydog Reveals Important Things To You

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    http://startingstrength.com/index.ph...athon_sullivan

This speech presentation to be linked all over the web, as I'm sure you'll agree once you watch it. Facebook it now, please.

Done.

Many thanks to Sully for giving this presentation and allowing it to be recorded and posted. Even though I was lucky enough to be present at the SSCAC, I have been eagerly awaiting its debut on StartingStrength.com. One of the most compelling discussions on the absolute importance and benefits of strength training. I'm making my parents watch this and I'll gladly post the link on my Facebook wall as Rip requested.

Brilliant speech. Loaded and structural human movement really is big medicine. Sully most definitely deserves a "Ted Talk".

another great vid, thanks Mr. Rip. and thanks Dr Sullivan! I'll have to watch the second half tomorrow but the first half is very good.

Default wow!

without doubt, the best distilled and most thoughtfully articulated assessment of training, its value, and its present and future medical application that i have ever seen...and that i am ever likely to see.

thank you! dr. sully, that was engrossing and beyond incredible.

and thank you! chief of staff rip, for making it available to all.

wow!

Wow, it's fantastic to have a reliable source of information to spread. Most of these bro studies done on 12 people on a leg press machine just spread more misinformation. To have a true professional like the speaker go through credible sources and still present mind blowing information is just awesome.

Amazing stuff, I told Sully I was thinking of adding Detroit to my trip with the seminar in February. He thinks I'm joking.

People on Facebook won't watch videos longer than a few minutes unless its really funny

starting strength coach development program
    That's a 1st class scientific lecture. I don't think I'll ever go to my GP again. I'd rather ask Sully and cut him a check instead.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast