starting strength gym
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Belts

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by lewabbit View Post
    Man, i'm just bustin' your balls, with no offence meant- none at all. It happens when i appoint myself to be your personal troll. * shrugs* can't help it mate.
    No offense taken, man. Had to get it as a Xmas gift because at the time, my financial situation didn't allow for frivolous $87 expenditures. You can troll me all yout want if you call me by my new nickname, "pocket beast." (Thanks, Toot)
    Last edited by Adam Skillin; 11-22-2014 at 06:24 PM.

At 5'8" 184 I wear a medium size 4" belt, 4th hole for squats and DL, pretty snug. 5th hole for pressing, tight. Might be able to go tighter on squats but seems to work well at the snug hole. Have not attempted any crazy 1RM stuff yet, and still doing novice weights though. Oh, and my belt is Inzer Forever 10 mm single prong...was too impatient to wait for a belt.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFours View Post
    trying to add a pic but getting an error msg.
    Host it at (www.tinypic.com) and post the link.

Default Best Belts

I'm kinda disappointed. I measured my waist at 34" per their instructions and the tightest I can get it is the 35" hole. Hopefully I don't get much bigger since I've only got 3 holes left.

Quote Originally Posted by amsgator View Post
    i'm kinda disappointed. I measured my waist at 34" per their instructions and the tightest i can get it is the 35" hole. Hopefully i get hyoog and need to ask Dean to add holes.
    ftfy

and this guy says he's from Gainsville?

it's not nearly as bright as I thought it was going to be. a little disappointed

it's not nearly as bright as I thought it was going to be. a little disappointed
    That doesn't look as bright as my lime green belt. Mine pops when its against a black background, even though I wish it was a tad brighter to be even more ridiculous.

Amazing... Did you buy it to actually use for training, or to make a fashion statement??

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    Amazing... Did you buy it to actually use for training, or to make a fashion statement??
    its a great belt. as are many other brands of belt. one of the great things about Best is all the colors you get to pick from. I chose the lime green because I thought it would look cool. same goes for everyone else who orders a custom belt. you pick the color you like the best.

Would have chosen orange or teal if I knew it wouldnt be as bright as bmurphy's. i still think the belt itself is great.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    While a valid comment, the entirety of this thread is about belt colors. Embrace your inner metro!

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast