starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking squat

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    https://vimeo.com/115042432
    This is Marcus squatting. The pain came back in hos right knee. And I noticed he has a asymetrical knee position. What to do?
    He has tried to change the footangle, it doesnt dem to help. Im glad to say hes going to the squat camp in copenhagen the third of januari.

Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    This is Marcus squatting. The pain came back in hos right knee. And I noticed he has a asymetrical knee position. What to do?
    He has tried to change the footangle, it doesnt dem to help. Im glad to say hes going to the squat camp in copenhagen the third of januari.
    That video kinda sucks, but I looked at the one before it. He's got a little looseness in the bottom and tendency to lift the chest a bit. That will hit the knees. So watch for him descending too upright, or lifting the chest early (knees slide forward either way).

First thing I'd do is have him slow down a bit on the descent. Not super slow, just a little more controlled going into the hole, so that he can really stay uncomfortably tight the whole way. As recommended earlier, TUBOW can help feel this.

Probably get his toes out a little more than they were in the last video. His stance looked good in video 2, from what I could tell.

starting strength coach development program
    Yes, the video sucks, sorry bout that, it was originally just to show Marcus himself the how he kind of put more weight on the right leg and probably thats where the pain originates from, we tried tubow. It looks ok. I thought it be that the left leg is longer than the the other or that he is stronger in one leg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12