starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missed Creatine Doses

Default Missed Creatine Doses

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Jordan - was wondering what are the effects of missing creatine doses from time to time? Planning on starting it next week but worried that on weekends I might miss getting my daily 5g's from time to time. And if you do miss, do you take 10g the next day?
    What brand creatine are you taking now?

I make my own from grinding up the trolls of the board's muscles. I then dehydrate it and use a mortar and pestle to grind up my newly acquired gainzZz. Then, I heat the paste until it becomes liquid and inject it sub Q.

I never miss a dose, ever, not ONCE. But if I did, I wouldn't worry about it and I'd just take 5g the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    I make my own from grinding up the trolls of the board's muscles. I then dehydrate it and use a mortar and pestle to grind up my newly acquired gainzZz. Then, I heat the paste until it becomes liquid and inject it sub Q.

I never miss a dose, ever, not ONCE. But if I did, I wouldn't worry about it and I'd just take 5g the next day.
    So that explains where Will D ended up.

thanks. fyi the section on creatine in the sticky is very confusing. it says to take 5g a day every day but then immediately says to take 5g before and after workout and then 5 g at dinner. can you elaborate? i know that you said we also dont have to take 20+g the first day but it mentions that in the sticky too.

That escalated quickly

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFours View Post
    thanks. fyi the section on creatine in the sticky is very confusing. it says to take 5g a day every day but then immediately says to take 5g before and after workout and then 5 g at dinner. can you elaborate? i know that you said we also dont have to take 20+g the first day but it mentions that in the sticky too.
    You can saturate your muscles a few days quicker if you load it for the first 2-3 days and then go down to 3-5g/day. Similarly, some people report better results on higher doses of creatine. I prefer 5g once per day.

You can saturate your muscles a few days quicker if you load it for the first 2-3 days and then go down to 3-5g/day. Similarly, some people report better results on higher doses of creatine. I prefer 5g once per day.
    thank you sir. much appreciated.

You should try writing a book with that wit.

starting strength coach development program
    Damn I love the memes that come up when you google image creatine. I'll refrain from posting them here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast