starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When is it time for back surgery?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    OP (SRS):
    I can recommend a good spine surgeon in the Reston area. He's still practicing from what I can tell, have not talked to him in 14-15 years. At the Virginia Spine Institute. At least get his 2nd opinion if it is feasible. He did my second set of neck fusions, very competent and not typical arrogant doctor know-it-all type, open to outside the box stuff. PM me for details if you like. I moved out of the DC area bout 10 years ago, but was there nearly 20 years.

Rip:
    I must not have been clear. I have no issues or problems presently with spine. The only time I do is when I DO NOT do the minor core routine I have developed on my own, using no core gurus or bad advice from PT boneheads. All direct and empirical, specific to my problems. Since I do a lot of other stuff besides lifting, some of which involves falling down and crashing, in my case just lifting with strict form is not enough. I should also point out I have no problems just doing lifting, and no core work, as long as I do not do the other crashing stuff.

starting strength coach development program
    Well, okay.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234