starting strength gym

Thread: SS Workshops Near Boston?

Default SS Workshops Near Boston?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I was told by the SS Twitter account to post here, apologies if this isn't correct.

Anyway, how does one start the process of getting a SS workshop near Boston sometime in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by bcardarella View Post
    I was told by the SS Twitter account to post here, apologies if this isn't correct.

Anyway, how does one start the process of getting a SS workshop near Boston sometime in the future?
    Reach out to Wolf, he's in NYC. You might have to make the drive...

I live and work in the Boston area, and I made the drive to an NYC seminar in April. It was worth it.

Do you know of a good location in which to hold said training camps?

I've actually been in touch with Micah DeShaies of Cambridge Strength and Conditioning about doing a SS Camp up in the Boston area. We haven't actually been able to get it done yet, so we haven't met, but from all my impressions, Micah seems like a very solid guy with a lot of lifters moving some serious weights and using the SS Model. With my new deal at Solace, I probably won't be able to get away for an entire weekend in the immediate future, but once things calm down a bit, I'd be happy to re-open the dialogue and hold a camp up there.

Count me in. NYC is on my list if nothing closer comes up, but I'd be in Boston in a heartbeat.

OP - If you are still interested, if you have enough lifters, I would be willing to travel as I have family in the area. PM me for discussion.

I'm in the desert wasteland of iron called Maine. If something is being considered in the Boston area, I'd be ridiculously interested. I just can't guarantee attendance w/o knowing schedule.

When it happens, it will be posted to the mainsite.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm in Providence, RI and would definitely attend a camp/seminar in Boston. I'll spread the word to other lifters I know here when something gets set up.