starting strength gym

Thread: Feeling in the front of my shoulder during squats, what does it mean?

Default Feeling in the front of my shoulder during squats, what does it mean?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    More recently i have been having a tough time taking a normal grip to low bar and i find myself taking a wider grip warming up. As such i've begin to counter this tightness by doing a few sets of shoulder dislocations with pvc and slowly working my way in. And i notice the same discomfort in my shoulder.

When i do dislocations i feel it in my distal segment of my left deltoid, where according to google meets or touches my bicep. The under comfortableness i feel in my shoulder when squatting to close is in the same area and shoulder. I have never had a shoulder injury, no known scoliosis and it never is lasting pain. I am have thought of a few possible explanations: i put the bar lower on my left shoulder and it slips straining that area, i actually grip too close with that should as opposed to my right bunching everything in that area up or i some how unknowingly hurt my shoulder in the past. I am going to Wolf's squat camp in two weeks and i'm assuming this could be figured out in person easily. I could easily offer a picture if needed.

I have a feeling that either Wolf, or a good massage, or both, or maybe Wolf giving you a good massage will solve this.