Thread: Starting Strength - German Edition

Default Starting Strength - German Edition

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hello!

I stumbled upon this German version of Starting Strength:
    http://www.amazon.de/Starting-Streng...rting+strength

According to amazon it is going to be available in February 2015. Is this an official version?
    If so, will there also be an ebook?

I'm really looking forward to seeing this book and the basics of barbell training getting more popular!

That's our official translation. Riva is the publisher. I may be making a trip in February to kick off the sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I may be making a trip in February to kick off the sales.
    You're coming over?!?!

When are the starting strength poster available for overseas shipping by the way?

That's our official translation. Riva is the publisher. I may be making a trip in February to kick off the sales.
    I hope you will not miss the opportunity to teach some Krauts how to squat. You really have to hold some seminars or camps in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by BamFTW View Post
    When are the starting strength poster available for overseas shipping by the way?
    Waiting on different shipping supplies (yes, we tested things out on the US people since problems are much easier to correct locally). They may be coming in today. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Progressive Overlord View Post
    teach some Krauts
    Overlord, since you are a vegetarian with an obsession for "Hitler" and "Germans" you should love us Krauts and our Sauerkraut, Blaukraut and Weißkraut - don't you?

Here is a little german "Zungenbrecher" (crackjaw) for you:

"Blaukraut bleibt Blaukraut, Brautkleid bleibt Brautkleid."

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Waiting on different shipping supplies (yes, we tested things out on the US people since problems are much easier to correct locally). They may be coming in today. Maybe.
    Thank you stef.

PO is a herbivore? A food animal himself? The things I miss by not reading E&P.

Shit, didnt want to be a snitch... Wait... Maybe I did on purpose...

Quote Originally Posted by BamFTW View Post
    Overlord, since you are a vegetarian with an obsession for "Hitler" and "Germans" you should love us Krauts and our Sauerkraut, Blaukraut and Weißkraut - don't you?
    Of course I love me some Kraut (cause Im a German too). BTW do you know any good lifting coaches in the Rhein-Main-Gebiet (Mainz/Wiesbaden/Frankfurt etc.)? For the record my obsession for Hitler is not to be interpreted as any kind of political statement.

PO is a herbivore? A food animal himself?
    Not really a herbivore cause I eat eggs and cheese but probably one day I will be food my self (you know worms like protein too).
    Anyway can we hope for a squat camp when you are visiting Germany or is this option off the table.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressive Overlord View Post
    Of course I love me some Kraut (cause Im a German too). BTW do you know any good lifting coaches in the Rhein-Main-Gebiet (Mainz/Wiesbaden/Frankfurt etc.)? For the record my obsession for Hitler is not to be interpreted as any kind of political statement.

Not really a herbivore cause I eat eggs and cheese but probably one day I will be food my self (you know worms like protein too).
    Anyway can we hope for a squat camp when you are visiting Germany or is this option off the table.
    I dont know if I should laugh or cry now... we should go have a Schnitzel (the meat kinda one) together...

No lifting coaches I know of (I am from Würzburg). But I am also glad to say that I have Jordan Feigenbaum as an online coach. Would be awesome if there would be a german SS Coach or any seminars soon over here.

- Daniel

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast